Tuesday 11 December 2007

First steps and definitions...

Welcome to The Winding Way. This is my outlet for reviews, comments and general blatherings on pop cultural stuff old and new, that resonates with me that I don't think is getting enough attention, or just to give my opinion on stuff that others have already talked about.

Why The Winding Way? A number of reasons really. They may become clear or they may not (X-men fans may recognise the reference), but essentially I like the name and I think it'll work for the way I'm intending to use this blog.

Anyway, I'm not intending to do too much explaining or get all personal here (but who knows how this relationship will develop). I'd like the reviews to be able to speak for themselves and define the blog that way.

Let's see where the way leads us...

No comments: